Mercer County Technical Schools ESIP Project
Client: Mercer County Technical Schools, Trenton, NJ
Project Name: Mercer County Technical Schools ESIP Project
Scope of Work:
The project was designed in conjunction with Johnson Controls, Inc., as a project under the ESIP laws of NJ. The project cash flows positive and has a total of 15 year payback with little capital investment from the Client.
- Upgrade of boilers to high efficiency condensing style boilers with new boiler plant controls.
- Upgrade of the existing pneumatic control systems with new DDC HVAC web-based controls.
- Replacement of selected dual-deck roof top units.
- Replacement of selected HVAC units in the building.
- New 800kW PV systems on two campuses.
- Upgrade of all lighting systems with high efficiency ballasts, lamps and occupancy sensors.
- Electrical power support for all mechanical upgrades.