NORTH (LYNCH ADLER) HALL
Client: Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ
Project Name: North Hall
Project Size: 20,000 SF
S&H provided all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection services:
- Lighting System: Utilizes high efficiency lighting, daylight harvesting via dimmable fluorescent lighting fixtures, occupancy sensor controls, time-of-day controls and a web-based centralized control system.
- Exterior site lighting for new Plaza, including integration with web-based control system and lighting fixtures that match the Rider standardization program.
- Electrical System: Envirotran (bio-degradable) liquid-filled transformers
- HVAC System: Energy recovery systems, high efficiency outdoor air-cooled chiller system, Johnson Controls, third-party non-proprietary HVAC control system.
- Design of Mechanical and Electrical systems for 2-stop Elevator.
- Basic and enhanced LEED commissioning services are also being provided on the project.
- Project was LEED certified Gold.