School District: PEMBERTON TOWNSHIP SCHOOL DISTRICT
Schiller and Hersh has been performing engineering work at Fort Dix Elementary School over the course of 12 years. In that time, various phases of renovations and additions have occurred through the Pemberton Township School District, which operates the Fort Dix Elementary School.
Projects have included:
- 2000 full boiler room upgrade project with new boilers, pumps and controls.
- 2001 interior renovation project.
- 2002 HVAC renovation project, including new outdoor packaged chiller and all new HVAC, plumbing, electrical systems and new electrical service for the entire building.
- 2002 water filtration project.
- 2004 new sloped metal roof project to replace the existing flat rubber roof. Project included raising vents, exhaust fans, outside air intakes and the design of an all new addressable Fire Alarm System, which included a King Fisher wireless dialer to the Fort Dix fire department.
- 2008: Library addition project, which included dimmable fluorescent systems and a computer lab. Library construction progress is show in the top picture.
- 2010: Gym addition project completed in 2010, which included two new classrooms and gang toilet rooms as well as a new emergency generator to serve the entire addition for use as an emergency management center on the base.
- 2013: Six classroom addition project. Project was completed in 2013.