JBS / MOPAC Hide Plant Project
Client: Swartley Brothers Engineers & JBS/MOPAC
Project: Electrical Power Distribution System Replacement
- Detailed field survey and tracing of power feeders and equipment on Sunday’s during the weekly plant shut-down period.
- Short circuit, coordination and arc flash study, including full arc flash labeling.
- Construction phasing and sequencing drawings for full and continuous operations.
- Design of a new double-ended, main-tie-main 4,000A, 277/480V service for the rendering plant.
- Design of a new 3,000kVA liquid filled transformer.
- Design of two new Motor Control Centers with Allen Bradley controls.
- Distribution feeders and branch circuit design via roof-top cable tray systems.
- Electrical design for lighting, power and fire alarm systems for the new switchgear building.