Department of State Auditorium HVAC Upgrades
Department of the Treasury
New Jersey Division of Property Management and Construction
Date Started / Completed:
2011 – 2013
This project consisted of HVAC DDC controls and mechanical upgrades to the State Auditorium.
- Upgrade air distribution in the front Vestibule area via new ductwork.
- Designed a new Johnson Controls Metasys-based system with Ethernet connectivity to the Department of Treasury system. This system included: New AHU controllers, sensors, 3-way & 2-way valves, dampers, motor starters, current sensors, air pressure sensors, CO2 sensors, and humidity sensors.
- Integration of HVAC DDC system into DPMC ATC management system.
- New premium efficiency motors for AHUs.
- Incorporated a new dehumidification system into the State Material Historical Archive room in the basement.
- Construction phasing and sequencing to allow continued operation of the Museum during construction.
- Electrical engineering support for power and data wiring.