803 Smithville Road, Mount Holly, NJ
Burlington County Prison Museum
High St & Grant St., Mt Holly, NJ
Client / Owner: Burlington County – Department of Resource Conservation – Division of Parks, New Jersey
Prime Consultant: Spiezle Architectural Group, Inc
- Listed as a National Historic Landmark (NLH) in New Jersey.
- ADA men’s and women’s toilet room renovation project including new plumbing fixtures, lighting and HVAC support.
- Fire alarm assessment of the mansion and welcome center buildings.
Burlington County Prison Museum:
- Fire alarm assessment and new fire alarm system design with full coverage smoke detection system.
- Lighting and power basis of design and preliminary construction cost for walled exterior area for accommodation of special event evening/night rentals.
Date of Services: 2011- Present