May 2014 – Bruder Life Center at Neumann University – Schiller and Hersh awarded contract in association with Spiezle Architectural Group for an approximately 11,000 square foot addition to the Bruder Life Center at Neumann University in Aston, PA. Along with Multi-purpose and meeting rooms the additional space will also support Radio and TV Studios.
March 2014 – North Hanover Township School District Elementary School – Schiller and Hersh awarded a contract in association with Netta Architects for new 160,000 square foot Elementary School in North Hanover Township School District. S&H will provide full Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection design and support for this project.
Total construction cost will be approximately $45,000,000
October 2013: Mercer County Community College awards S&H three contracts for their proposed Summer 2014 construction projects.
- Additions and Renovations to the ES Building.
- Renovations of Computer Labs in the ET/LA buildings.
- Full renovations to the science labs and office / classroom spaces in the MS building.
Total Estimated Construction Cost: $10,000,000
September 2013: Tredyffrin-Easttown School District awards S&H four contracts for their proposed Infrastructure Projects for the Summer of 2014.
- Devon Elementary School: HVAC system replacement and DDC upgrades.
- Valley Forge Elementary School: HVAC system replacement and DDC upgrades and fire alarm system replacement.
- Hillside ES and Valley Forge MS: Utility gas train replacements, Cafeteria AC, and electrical service and distribution replacement at both buildings.
- Conestoga HS: Replacement of selected RTU’s, three Science lab renovations and exhaust fan systems at Teamer Field.
Total Estimated Construction Cost: $5,200,000.