Mercer County Park Commission Marina Additions & Renovations
Mercer County, NJ
Owner: Mercer County Park Commission
Client: Spiezle Architectural Group
Scope of Work: The existing Marina building first floor was demolished and a new, expanded main floor was constructed over the existing lower level. The project includes:
- Banquet Hall for up to 281 occupants.
- Full commercial kitchen for catered events.
- Conference facility for up to 49 occupants.
- Offices, meeting rooms, rental facilities, concession stand and other support spaces.
- Large, exterior deck for viewing Mercer Lake.
- High efficiency propane-fired, DX roof top HVAC units for the main Banquet facility.
- High efficiency propane-fired, DX roof top VAV system for Conference and office spaces.
- Web-based HVAC DDC system.
- 100% outside air make up systems and exhaust systems for the Kitchen and hood systems.
- High efficiency condensing style water heaters, including re-circulation systems.
- (4) 1,000 gallon underground propane tanks for Kitchen cooking, domestic water heaters and HVAC heating systems.
- Fully sprinklered building.
- New 1200A electrical service and PSE&G transformer coordination.
- High efficiency LED lighting systems with 0-10V dimming.
- Fully addressable fire alarm system.
- Audio / visual systems design for the Banquet Hall and Conference facilities, including concealed scissor lift for LCD projectors, audio/video presentation inputs and full sound systems, including touch screen controls.
- New data, telephone and CATV structured cabling systems along with wireless access points.
- Security systems including IP cabling for cameras, motion detection, door contacts and partitioned security sections with keypads.
Date of Services: 2014 – 2015.