Kerney Campus Elevator Replacement
Client: Mercer County Community College, Trenton, NJ
Project Name: Kerney Campus Elevator Replacement
- New 4 story hydraulic elevator replacement in existing Trenton facility.
- Project included the design of a new elevator feeder and cab lighting circuit to comply with ASME A17.1, the 2005 NEC and all other applicable codes.
- New lighting and receptacles in elevator machine room and elevator pit to comply with code.
- Design Fire alarm system modifications to comply with code, including elevator recall.
- New HVAC mini-split system for the machine room to comply with ASME A17.1.
- Relocated existing sprinkler heads, relocated existing Ansul System and disconnected old exhaust system in machine room
- Engineering drawings passed DCA review for the elevator and also local code official review in Trenton.
Date of Service: 2008