JBS / MOPAC Hide Plant Project
Client: Swartley Brothers Engineers & JBS/MOPAC
Project: Electrical Power Distribution System Replacement
Scope of Work:
- Design-Build project with Swartley Brothers Engineers.
- Electrical load calculations.
- 15kV cabling design.
- Building addition to house the new electrical substation equipment and MCC’s.
- Electrical substation design, including new 2500kVA & 3000kVA transformers and a double-ended 4000A switchboard and associated distribution.
- New Motor Control Center design with feeder and branch circuit distribution.
- Construction phasing and sequencing to allow the plant to operate on a 24×6 basis.
- General electrical substation room layout, design and appurtenances.
Date of Service: 2013 to 2015