Installation of (3) 700 HP Compressors
Client: Clemens Food Group, Hatfield Packing, PA
Project: Electrical Infrastructure for (3) New 700 HP Compressors
Scope of Work:
- Motor starting study including power flow and voltage drop on the upstream buses through the 69kV substation. Analysis included determination of across-the-line vs. VFD starters for each compressor.
- Electrical load calculations.
- 15kV cabling design.
- Electrical substation design, including new 2500kVA transformer, 3000A switchboard and associated distribution.
- Feeders for (3) 700 HP compressors.
- General electrical substation room layout, design and appurtenances such as heating, ventilation, lighting, fire alarm, etc.
Date of Service: 2012 to 2013